TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Scope of Work: Odoo.city agrees to provide online implementation services for the Odoo Community ERP system as described in the order or agreement between the odoo.city and the Customer. The scope of work may include but is not limited to installation, configuration, customization, data migration, training, and support.
2. Payment and Fees: The Customer agrees to pay the Odoo.city fees for the implementation services as outlined in the order or agreement. The Customer shall be responsible for any additional costs incurred due to changes in scope, requirements, or delays caused by the Customer.
3. Confidentiality: Odoo.city and the Customer shall keep all information received from each other during the implementation process confidential and shall not disclose or use such information for any purpose other than the implementation of the Odoo Community ERP system, unless required by law or with the written consent of the other party.
4. Responsibilities: The Customer agrees to cooperate with Odoo.city and provide timely and accurate information, access to necessary systems and resources, and participate in testing and training activities as required for the implementation. The Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy, integrity, and legality of its data entered into the Odoo Community ERP system.
5. Warranty and Support: The Vendor shall provide a warranty period for the implemented Odoo Community ERP system as specified in the proposal or agreement. Odoo.city provide reasonable post-implementation support and maintenance services as agreed upon, which include bug fixes, patches, and updates to the implemented system.
6. Limitation of Liability: Odoo.city shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to the implementation of the Odoo Community ERP system, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, or business interruption. Odoo.city's total liability shall be limited to the total fees paid by the Customer for the implementation services.
7. Termination: Either party may terminate the implementation services for convenience by providing written notice to the other party. In case of termination, the Customer shall pay Odoo.city for the work performed and expenses incurred up to the termination date, and any unpaid fees or expenses incurred shall become immediately due.
8. If an account remains inactive for a period of 4 weeks, it will be automatically deleted.
9. The free package is a complimentary package for one year. After the first year of using this package, customers are required to upgrade to the annual subscription (an invoice will be sent to the customer). If the package is not upgraded, the data will be deleted.
This agreement shall be in place for the support duration and renewed with support renewal.
Software Support :
· Monitoring, health check, periodic maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and response to system events.
· Troubleshooting and response to user tickets.
· Updates as per the agreed scope.
Software licenses, requesting new licenses, new features, custom development are outside the scope of support.
When a help request comes to the attention of support personnel, it is assigned a priority level, as follows:
· P1 Critical: An IT service is functionally unavailable to most, if not all users, OR one or more users cannot perform a critical business function. No acceptable workaround is available. Major business impact to the client. Immediate response and sustained effort (6x5) is required to restore service.
· P2 High: Significant degradation of a service reducing users’ ability to perform core business functions. Workaround may be available, but only provides partial relief. Significant business impact to the client. Same day response and expedited service restoration required.
· P3 Medium: Moderate degradation to non-core business functions for one or more users, OR significant degradation with a temporary, but acceptable workaround that significantly reduces business impact; OR moderate to significant impact to a single user, but with only minor impact to the client. Resolution required in less than 2 business days and/or can be scheduled.
· P4 Low: Very low business impact and no service degradation. Resolution required in less than 5 business days and/or can be scheduled. Mostly minor impact or inconvenience to the user.
Once a help request is received and prioritized, it is assigned to the support representative(s) whose expertise, availability, or proximity best matches the nature of the request.
The maximum time a requestor should expect to wait for a response on a help request is based on the priority level of the issue. Response times do not include times and dates where the IT Service Desk is closed (after hours, weekends, holidays).
· P1 Critical: 4 Hours
· P2 High: 8 Hours
· P3 Medium: 16 business hours (Moved to Next day if business hours exceeded)
· P4 Low: 32 business hours. (Moved to Next day if business hours exceeded)
Time to Resolution:
The time it takes to fix a problem cannot always be predicted or guaranteed. Our goal, however, is for 90% of help requests to be resolved within the following time frames, based on their priority level:
· P1 Critical: 8 hours
· P2 High: 16 hours
· P3 Medium: 3 business days
· P4 Low: 5 business days
Interrupted of service:
The service may be interrupted for no more than 4 hours during the year.